There are many ways you can help by donating time, volunteers or money to support the vulnerable and homeless in Wolverhampton. We will ensure that 100% of your donations go to Wolverhampton charities and your commitment of tie is matched with the right agency operating in the city.
Business Backing Big Change
Businesses can play a massive part in making a positive change to help the homeless and vulnerable in Wolverhampton.
Helping the homeless and vulnerable people by providing the right support is fundamental to Alternative Giving CIO. By working with the right agencies, we will be able to coordinate a positive change in our city.
We will work to coordinate the goodwill of the business and wider community to support Wolverhampton agencies, voluntary organisations and community groups who support the homeless and vulnerable people.
As a business owner or decision-maker who wants to see real change in the city, you can make a difference by backing our campaign.
- To capture and engage with the generosity of the business community to provide a coordinated approach to tackling street homelessness in Wolverhampton.
- Positively change the lives of vulnerable people and street homeless by businesses, charities and the public working together.
- Direct funds to target where there is a real need to find lasting solutions to our vulnerable community.
- To support people who feel excluded from society, get them back on their feet, give them some hope, boost their self-esteem and confidence and eventually to become valued members of the community once again.
- To continue to support people on their journey as they tackle the many challenges in life that come along.
- Charities and organisations that exist in Wolverhampton who support the vulnerable community accessed by Wolverhampton street homeless.
- Street homeless and vulnerable people who access services in Wolverhampton.
- To help those in need improve their current circumstances by offering them accommodation, assistance and advice.
- We want to help people on the streets who have complex needs and struggle to access services – by directing them to benefits, housing, alcohol and substance abuse services or mental health support.
- Alternative Giving CIO will help support our work with rough sleepers in the city to secure the right accommodation at the right time, also working with the Homeless people that we work with every day in Wolverhampton who are part of our community.